Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

What was it like when Mary saw her Resurrected Son?

There's a meeting that went unrecorded. Oh, to be the fly on the wall.

Mary: SON!!! IT'S TRUE!!! I thought Peter was jacking me around!
Jesus: PEte was always a kidder.
Jesus: So has Johnny been treating you well? Any complaints?
Mary: Great!!! He even picks up after himself, not like SOME people I know.
Jesus: Ah, mom, are you still on the "Your room is the WORST pigsty I've ever seen" thing?
Mary: Well, you had me worried for a while there - especially that day you wanted to paint your room black.
Jesus: Just a phase.
Mary: Yeah, until "dad" told you he'd smack the snot out of you. How's he doing?
Jesus: Resting in the arms of THE Father. He said for me to give you this kiss.
Mary: Send him one back for me!
Jesus: Wilco. Your nephew, John, said "hey" too.

I'm still trying to figure out his peripatetic ramblings. What the heck was he doing? Seeing Paris or something before he ascended? Emmaus one day, [and AFAIK that's the only time the place is mentioned] then he's up by the shore waiting for someone to bring him a fish. Whatever. Jesus as rockstar. He hangs with the guys, then just crashes somewhere else.

2 comments:

Joe of St. Thérèse said...

LOL!, I've often wondered about these exchanges :)

gemoftheocean said...

Joe, if you click the tag "it ain't Savage..." you'll pull up all my Imaginary Conversation posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...