Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hysterical CNN "reporter" aghast not everyone wears kneepads for 0ero

You mean not everyone is thrilled with the government bleeding future generations dry?



In other news, government hack Janette Napolitano issues "warning" that there are right wing extremists, you know those folks who don't believe in the wholesale slaughter of innocent children in the womb, that need watching. And they're clinging to their guns and religion, and many of them are veterans too.

No, you silly bitches, YOU are the people who need watching. Take off the kneepads and wipe off your chins, you're embarrassing.

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

I've always preferred to fly under the radar but since shooting off my big mouth on my blog - well, I'm sure my name is on a list somewhere. Screw 'em!!

gemoftheocean said...

My thoughts too. "Come get me, you dumb bastards, make my day" is pretty much my thought too.

I wondered how long it was going to take for someone to leave a comment on this one! [ Oh, right, we're all paying our taxes today...]

Anonymous said...

This reminds me so much of Blair's rise to power. From his own mouth, he has now become the enemy within.

Rebecca Frech said...

We were all at the Tea Parties, that's why there were so few comments.

As for the reporterette, what a doof!

gemoftheocean said...

Mum, I loved her comment that "this is not for family viewing." These are the same people that show the gay prides parades with the bullwhip brigade strutting their stuff. Boy, dress up Nobambi as Hitlery and they get their knickers in a twist as Phil, dear heart, might say.

Phil, right on...at least Blair was an actual UK subject.

Joe of St. Thérèse said...

Since we're all terrorists here, I'll see all of you at gitmo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...