Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Labrynth Mess in Cathedral


Whenever I think some things in the San Diego diocese are bad, I only have to look to kitbrookside's blog for a Diocese of Rochester atrocity. I wish this was a photoshopped joke, but apparently not. Isn't the vinyl prayer mat something that is more suited to a Baptist version of "Twister?" Wait...the Baptists have far better taste.

It occurs to me, however, that there IS a simple solution. Have a baseball team attend Mass there either immediately before or after the game - WITH their cleats on. Gone in 60 seconds, baby.

This used to be the Sacred Heart Cathedral in Rochester - until the wiccans apparently took it over. I hear next week they're gonna sacrifice a goat to the god Pan. Think I'll skip it.

4 comments:

The Digital Hairshirt said...

Eeeeee . . . New Age stuff gives me the heebie-jeebies!!

Speaking of Kit, 'bout time she joined our coven on FB! LOL!

gemoftheocean said...

ROTFL!!!! Yeah, when's the next full moon again? And it's YOUR turn to bring the crystals. I'll bring the schnapps.

Father John Boyle said...

Chartres Cathedral has a labyrinth too - quite ancient! So there's precedent.

gemoftheocean said...

Fr. J. Yeah, but they were actually praying to the same God as you and me! ;-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...