Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hey, neato Award


This one's from Philip. I can use all the love I can get! I get to tag eight people, so I'm going to concentrate on eight that as far as I know haven't been tagged yet, which is not to say they haven't, but if you were on Philip's list I'm not gonna tag ya by default, so a little more of this will be spread around.

1. The Cricket Team - especially the troika, and polo subset, by way of whom I came into the Catholic bloggosphere. Indirectly, anyway. [See my comment here if you have no clue whom I'm talking about. Okay, I'm cheating here a little with this one, but safety in numbers!]

2. Adrienne

3. Tara

4. Mac

5. Esther

6. Stephanie and Archangel's Advocate - the dynamic Richers.

7. Ma Beck

8. Swiss Miss

9. Angela Messenger (c'mon, do I LOOK like I do "evens?")

Naturally, Peterkins already has one. (And he better get his act together before we have one hellovabigBBQ with all the Moose Meat Stephanie's got on ice in her fridge. Such A Fine Romance. ♫)

And Stevie captured my heart ♫ long ago, even when he's not singing and dancing. (youtube clip on this one 3:19)

Sorry for not going to tag you all but I'm in a heck of a hurry!
.

8 comments:

Adrienne said...

Thanks, Gem - I love getting awards and will get busy to pass this one on.

Been visiting Phillip and he is one cute guy!! (Too old for me, though LOL)

EC Gefroh said...

Thank you so much Karen!! I really appreciate it!

Mulier Fortis said...

Ooooh, great... I'll do mine later!

Thanks, Karen!

Cathy said...

Thanks, Kar!

Will get to mine soon.

:)

swissmiss said...

Thanks, Karen. I've been a bad blogger lately and saw this a few days ago, but knew it required some action on my part, sooo I held off until now. Plus, hubby's been hogging the computer for his class, which the prof is attempting to squish 15 semester weeks of stuff into 4 weeks of J-term. Something tells me the prof isn't all so smart to do that :) Hubby basically turns in a take home mid-term and picks up the take-home final. Fer dumb!

gemoftheocean said...

No worries Swiss....geez, I still have the bible study stuff I've needed to do for one of your postings because I was holding off for a time I could really do a proper job on it and it's been a stressful month!!! So I've been doing the "easy posts."

Karen

Anonymous said...

Hey there
could someone explain me the meaning of the word 'neato'?
I have to translate some text into german but just can't find that word in any available dictionary.
thanks,
Horst :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there
could someone explain me the meaning of the word 'neato'?
I have to translate some text into german but just can't find that word in any available dictionary.
thanks,
Horst :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...