Search This Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Wish there was some Sun in the Sky

Dreary end Feb. beginning of March weather.  It's not particularly cold, but it's the gray, or grey or whatever.  Mentally in better shape this morning than I've been all week.  Have been fighting a nasty sore throat and flem, but it's getting better, and compared to this type of cold, I know it could have been much worse.  Must have gotten it from one of those evil supermarket checkout clerks - because that's about the only people I've interacted with in the last few weeks.  The first cold I've had since I came over to England.


Feeling better enough to take a stab at PHP and other LAMP elements I need to add to my repertoire.    Still no visa.  Which makes it so frustrating because I can't even apply for jobs I see online.  I'm beginning to think I might even have to start an on-line business and base it in the USA.  Any stream of income would help, multiples would be great, but right now I'm working on the first one.  I wish I personally KNEW someone who managed to make a living doing stuff entirely on-line.  No get rich quick stuff.  Just a steady modest income would do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...