Search This Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2010

De Nile Ain't Just a River In Egypt

Love this quote from Zero the Wonderpony in his 60 Minutes interview:

"[...] I think that, over the course of two years we were so busy and so focused on getting a bunch of stuff done that, we stopped paying attention to the fact that leadership isn’t just legislation. That it’s a matter of persuading people. And giving them confidence and bringing them together. And setting a tone,” Mr. Obama told 60 Minutes’ Steve Kroft in an exclusive interview set to air Sunday.

“Making an argument that people can understand,” Mr. Obama continued, “I think that we haven’t always been successful at that. And I take personal responsibility for that. And it’s something that I’ve got to examine carefully … as I go forward.”


Oh....now I get it, skippy, I see, the American people were too stupid to understand the wonderous gift you bestowed on all of us with your enlightened grandious ponzi schemes that are unsustainable. Yes, if we could only be made to see the wonders of tripling the entire national debt, we wouldn't have handed your your arrogant backside on a platter.

I think Webster's will be missing out if they don't put your picture next to the word 'hubris' in the dictionary. Nice to know America has its own 'Bagdad Bob': 'NO, The Americans have absolutely NOT taken the city, there are NO tanks behind me... I repeat NO tanks behind me....'

Story here.

2 comments:

Dino said...

With the midterm election results pretty well nailed, it appears that to even those who voted for him, he's not The Great White--err, half-white--Hope for the nation.

Joe of St Therese said...

Who'd a thought, he's not the messiah? shudder the thought, shudder the thought

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...