Search This Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bloggers of the World


Hey, Mac tagged me! [Karen faints dead away, rotfl...]

This one's a bloggers of the world tag. Mac wasn't quite sure how many were to be tagged, but the idea is to name X amount of blogs around the world that you enjoy reading.

I name Angela Messenger in the frozen tundra. I've always enjoyed moose, but I don't know that I'd want one in my back yard. I'm still laughing at her "Canadian Weather" post.

I tag digihairshirt on the west coast, just in order to remind everyone there's someone else on the left coast as crazy as I am.

I'm also tagging Adrienne, who lives in Post Falls, Idaho - so remote it can't even be called "fly over country." I gather UPS has to deliver sunshine this time of year.

Ma Beck is the keeper of the flame for the US Midwest. I've technically been "in" Chicago dozens of times, but never past O'Hare - Ma Beck makes me feels like I've finally been there by reading her blog.

I'm going to co-award Swiss Miss the upper midwest crown, because Minnesoooooda is such a liberal state it should be in Canada.

The Carolina Cannonball gets the nod for the south, great pictures.

Kit at By the Brook holds the fort for the Northeast.

I also tag Marie from Australia who writes a View from The Pews, I love her spirituality.

I'm going to cheat a little here and name Father Blake for eastern Europe because, I didn't think it possible for a westerner to possess such a Slavic Soul.

I would tag Mac as a representative of the south of England, but then she'd tag me back, then I'd have to tag her back and everyone would want to kill us. So I won't tag her. I like her even if she does harbor a cat. We single blonds have to stick together. I'm still laughing about her brassiere thread from this past summer.

I DO tag The White Stone Name Seeker (as far as I know she's in the south of England) - never a dull moment.

And for the North of England, Jackie - who proves there really are 26 hours in a day if you plan well.

9 comments:

Kit said...

Many thanks, my friend! I shall strive to represent NY in a far more honest and positive way than a certain transplant senator who is also an Illinois native...

gemoftheocean said...

Sparky the Wonderdog could outpoint the hildabeast!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Karen! Well it's 6 am & everyone is asleep whilst I blog! lol

Will try & do the meme...

Mulier Fortis said...

I'd forgotten about the brassiere thread... I checked it out again at work today, in a spare five minutes, and was crying with laughter at some of the comments... surrounded by my male colleagues I really couldn't explain why I was laughing...

For your information, I followed up the hint on amplebosom.com, and met with mega success!!

gemoftheocean said...

well, I need some new accoutrements myself and shall check them out too.

WhiteStoneNameSeeker said...

Ah, but I strive to be in the world, but not of it ;) (snort)
Thank you Karen.
God bless

The Digital Hairshirt said...

I shall represent this wasteland called the O.C. to the best of my ability!

X said...

Psst....can you remove my hometown and province and just write "northwest coastal rainforest" (thanks!)

gemoftheocean said...

Angela, you got it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...