Neat. Swiss Miss over at St. Monica's Kneeler indirectly tagged me to post my favorite 10 posts that I did this year. (Fat chance of me keeping to 10.)
In no particular order:
1. God Almighty, Please Forgive Me - I finally let loose on that "thing" hanging in the sacristy.
2. Ladies: Great Anglo-American Tag Team Co-operation - I got "engaged." Special Thanks to Mrs. Jackie Parkes, and Mac for kicking it off. Special thanks to Peterkins for not killing me.
3. Happy 108th Birthday - A Tribute to my Grandmother (and Grandpop too.)
4. 79 is the New 58 - Happy Birthday, Msgr. S. -- The Sainted Msgr. gets his due.
5. If I was the Cardinal Archbishop of Westminster I Would - AKA "I Brake for Blake"
Thanks to Philip over at Carpe Canem and Fr. Blake himself for the inspiration.
6. Chutzpah - Karen lets it fly on incompetent idiots running this diocese
7. How do you Envision Heaven - I got serious here
8. Our Lady and My Dad
9. Brideshead Revisited, My Favorite Passage - Jesu Christi, in principo, nunc, et semper aeterna. (I'm too lazy to look up the Latin to see if I spelled everything right.)
10. A Favorite - Jesus Christ gives a poor dog a bone.
11. igPay atinLay ocksRay! - Pig latin is bitchen. (Like I can stick to 10 of anything.)
12. Favorite Movies with Religious Themes - This one gets hit almost every day.
13. Favorite Musicals (at least of the moment) - I had fun picking out the sound clips on this one. Thoroughly self indulgent. 'cuz.
14. Damn Yankees - Son of Redux -- Karen splains what makes good theatre costumes, and links a lot of photos. Not that anyone cared specially, but I figure it's for posterity.
15. Sex Ed in the Early 1970s - Or "Why Burt Reynolds still owes Karen."
I think Ma Beck tagged everyone who drives on the left side of the Road. (Mac, c'mon already....) I will tag all those who drive on the right side of the road. Oh, and I also tag those of you who don't drive at all!