(I agree with digihairshirt, who had me pegged to a tee - ONE word? C'mon, get real.)
1. Where is your cell phone? Nightstand
2. Your significant other? Jesus. Sometimes I can get His attention.
3. Your hair? Slightly past shoulder length, golden brown and wavy.
4. Your mother? Deceased ('95) - miss her more than I can say.
5. Your father? Deceased ('01) - I only "understood him" after I was older.
6. Your favorite things? Dogs, books, music, theatre
7. Your dream last night? Don't remember.
8. Your favorite drink? Non-alcoholic - A-Treat Birch Beer - Alcoholic: highball
9. Your dream/goal? Crawl through the gates of heaven
10. The room you’re in? Bedroom
11. Your church? The Catholic church in Old Town, San Diego, named after the patron saint of the United States. And if that sounds unnecessarily cryptic, it's *because* I like the freedom of being under the radar as I'm not overly enamored of a certain person who couldn't do the red and say the black to save his soul. That and the fact he was mean and unjust to his supply priest of the last 30 years. But let me not "go there." [ask me sometime when I need to elevate my blood pressure to a gratifying apoplectic level.]
12. Your fear? Committing a mortal sin, particularly one I wouldn't be sorry for. Oh, that's right, in a word "hell."
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? San Diego.
14. Where were you last night? San Diego. Friend's house.
15. What you’re not? Placid.
16. Muffins? NO.
17. One of your wish list items? Oil Refinery
18. Where you grew up? Pennsylvania, Roanoke, Va., Nashua, NH, California
19. The last thing you did? Answered the above question. Duh.
20. What are you wearing? Nightie
21. Your TV? Usually off.
22. Your pets? Doggie heaven. Maggie the Wonderdog(springer spaniel), Brian the Setter, gorgeous but dumber than a box of rocks, Taffy the Heinz 57, Mr. Mike the beagle. I harbored no cats, had a few blue parakeets when I was small (they die too quickly!) and watched a few goldfish - but you can't pet those - not and have them live, anyway.
23. Your computer? HP Pavillion Notebook.
24. Your life? Could stand improvement.
25. Your mood? Could use a jolt of energy.
26. Missing someone? Mom, always mom.
27. Your car? Honda CRV SUV, mercifully paid for.
28. Something you’re not wearing? Hosiery. I think it was invented by gay men to torture women.
29. Favorite store? Bookstore
30. Your Summer? Seen better
31. Like (love) someone? What day of the week is this?
32. Your favorite color? Red
33. Last time you laughed? Last night. I'm still sleepy.
34. Last time you cried? Can't remember.
35. Who will re-post this? Mulier Fortis, Monica, and possibly Esther, if they see it.