I was tagged by Kit on this one:
1. A certain "biology professor" in Minnesota and his entire family converted to the Catholic faith. Particularly his children, whom he has led astray.
2. To attended Fr. Ray Blake's installation as bishop.
3. An English Springer Spaniel springing into my future.
4. Phillip's Isle of Wight, just once before I die. Even though I gather he's been itching to get back to the mainland.
5. Obama admit he is a flaming socialist, Marxist wannabe. And this year may there be NO "blue states."
6. Fr. Erik vanquish those skateboard creeps that make his life a living hell. [Uh, Fr., you DID turn into that cranky "old man" next door. Don't ever change back from not being one.]
7. Jimmy Brennan in anything on stage. [Yo, Tinochky, how's your summer been going?]
8. A big-ass(TMDavidLetterman) winning lottery ticket in my hand, cashed in, and in the bank.
9. To serve Mass for the Sainted Fr. S. in the EF form. We can do it at his house so some of you people won't trip. I'm working on memorizing all the Latin responses. Though he's not a particularly big advocate of that form for Joe/Jane Sixpack (having said that style of Mass for 10 years and noticing that the average Joe/Jane Sixpack was clueless in really knowing/following the same) -- he is NOT exactly enamored of our wet behind the ears clueless bishop informing EVERYONE that they will have to be examined to see if they are "competent." [Uh, Bishop Sparky, I think the fact that you do have some priests in the diocese who said Mass this way for a number of years, would pretty well prove they are "competent."]
10. The return of regular Benediction in ALL Catholic churches. Ditto Corpus Christi processions, May Crownings, Holy Hours etc. "Centering prayer" and its cousins can take a hike.
And please, if you like this meme, consider yourself tagged.