Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2008

How stupid are US Catholics and Jews....

...if the following statement is true?

"Obama, 47, who would be the first black president, enjoys strong support among black, Hispanic, Catholic and Jewish voters while the 72-year-old McCain holds a narrower lead among male and white voters."

See article here.

Let's see, we've got one of the most proabort candidates ever....and the Jews are too stupid to know Hamas and Hezbollah will be delighted if Hussein gets in.

Karen
[Who is going to start asking "you're not voting for that son of a bitch, Nobama, are you?" before proffering any "sign of peace."]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They must be hypnotized or have some evil spell cast over them--what are they seeing!? I just don't get how they can turn so easily away from their religious views to want to vote for the evil nobama.

Do they even think about what God wants them to do?

gemoftheocean said...

What kills me:

Drive time Friday am. I was listing to Rick Roberts radio program. Some black woman (educated too) comes on and says "I'm prolife at my church, 95% of the time I vlote prolife, but this time I'm going to vote for Obama, because it will be good to have a black president." Sheesh. I don't care what someone's skin color is, if it's lily white and the guy says he's "proabort" he's not on my team. Imagine if you or I said "I'm voting for McCain because he's white."

The freakin' news media would all drop dead of a conniption fit.

[Okay... operation "wipe out the media."]

Karen

Joe of St. Thérèse said...

too stupid...and that's the problem

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...