Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Solomon, you Nimrod, you've done it again.

Don't miss out on the fun of going over to the West-
minster Cathedral blog and checking the links to his post regarding the release of a new movie re: the Elizabethan age which carries the lies perpetuated by Catholic haters down through the generations re: murderous priests. It seems the censor's knife has been at it again for those expressing displeasure with the thought of a Catholic church willingly letting their premises be used by people who are bashing the Church by continuing to promulgate lies.

Give yourself a badge of honor if post something which doesn't make it past the censor. It doesn't count if you used foul language. Why does he allow comments at all? You'd think he'd have learned after the 99 names business.

I left my own censored comment over on mulier-fortis.
She had noticed comment on the issue at carpe-canum, who had also been censored.

Currently on the Westminster blog, the following have been linked --
whether these links will be deleted is only a matter of time, but for the historical
record:

The (anti) Catholic Church
The Wisdom of Solomon, or lack of it
Solomon's Foot in Mouth Saga
Solomon, I have Surpassed thee, the Golden Age Dawns


and as soon as I post this I will add my own link to the Solomon blog.
Solomon, you Nimrod, you've done it again

My thought:
"Okay, you've had your fun. Who are you and what did you do with Msgr. Langham?"

You don't control all the electrons on planet earth, baby!

http://westminstercathedral.blogspot.com/2007/08/golden-age-dawns.html#links

7 comments:

Mulier Fortis said...

Heheheheh... nice one Karen!

gemoftheocean said...

Thanks Mac....and I hope everyone keeps a record of the links. And of course, anyone wanting to post the comments that were censored on the Westminster blog are welcome to post them here. As long as they don't throw the f-bomb!

gemoftheocean said...

I don't know if orthometer has come across my blog, but in his case he is allowed to use the phrase: "Bat-shit crazy" That being a fine old Utah saying....as long as he tells me exactly what goes in a "Jello-shot."

a thorn in the pew said...

Lol...what a maroon. I wonder how this saga will end????

gemoftheocean said...

Oh, I won't do it indefinitely ... 5 oh, 6 months, should be plenty! ;-D

WhiteStoneNameSeeker said...

Hehe-Karen.
Honestly though- could you make this up!?

Phil said...

Thanks for that, Karen. At the end of the day, though, it is so, so sad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...