Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2009

Tide Pure Essentials does the trick!


I don't think I've ever given a product endorsement before, but this stuff was great. I had some really filthy jeans and socks and the Tide "pure essentials" with baking soda really did the job. The clothes came out smelling great, and were nice and soft on top of it without any fabric softener added.
Oh, and as a "point of order" -- there's a very good reason why I can *NEVER* give anyone the one fingered salute in traffic. :-D Too many people know me. When I was doing my laundry at the laundrymat last night, there was a woman who said "hey, don't I know you from ICC?" She's seen me assist at Mass every Sunday. We had a nice conversation, but I've had people mentioning this to me for the last 30+ years. A lot of people "know" me but I don't necessarily know them. By name anyway. We get a lot of people who come over to our church who belong to other parishes, because we're in a "tourist spot." So it's kind of like "hey, let's go down to Old Town" for dinner then we can go to Mass there too. So as a rule of thumb, no "salutes" from me, although I won't guarantee not to do plenty of yelling and screaming with the windows rolled up when the situation warrents it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...