Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Delusional Muslim in Oval Office Says USA "Biggest Muslim Nation"


Once again, I'd like to thank the 68+ million American Assholes who voted for this usurper. I loathe you people more than I loathe him, if possible.


Barry Soetero, who declared the US "not a Christian Nation" has claimed that the US is now the biggest Muslim Nation. I hope the Egyptians, or wherever he's going to be doing his next round of "apology tour" realize he is an apostate. How many Muslim princelings will he kow-tow to this time around?

2 comments:

Terry Nelson said...

LOL! I love the Birth Certificate.

gemoftheocean said...

:-D I do too! Scary part is some of the people who voted for 'bama would find that "irrefutable evidence."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...