Search This Blog

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nobama's hophead half-brother Arrested

....for weed and "resisting arrest." HA-HA-HA-HA-HA. May the Nobama clan prove just as entertaining as the Carter clan. So far we have the no account half-brother, living in an African slum, and an illegal alien auntie sucking on the public teat, and a thug of a cousin, who has promised that Kenya will be sharia ruled if he wins power in Kenya.

No sign of any illigitmate children. Yet. Michelle would probably kill him.

3 comments:

The Digital Hairshirt said...

"Smoke two joints before I smoke two joints/And then I smoke some more . . "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfduFy26EE0

J.Samuel Ross. said...

....And then Obama will claim that he's NEVER had any real contact with him, like always.

Anonymous said...

I know CINOs voted for Obama and i know other kinds of "Christians" did so, but I haven't really met any.
Then last night I was looking around the net because of some homeschool info I was after and i came across a blog. They are a homeschooling family and from all the Christian stuff mentioned and in the sidebar I took it they were somehow Christian; but for the Obama sticker! WHY?? I don't get it. I just DON'T!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...