1. I have to burn slightly before I tan. I forgot the "slightly" part last week.
2. One of life's unsolved mysteries for me is: "Why do the British have their bathtub sides so damn high? Are they trying to kill off their Old Age Pensioners?" If you know, let me know.
3. I can't wear yellow. I've tried. Failed. Every. Single. Time. Why do I bother? Slow learner.
4. I have a harmonica. I play it. Can I play tunes on it? No. Why do I like to fool around with it? Because harmonicas sound cool. It's keyed in "G." It's a good one too. Hohner.
5. I'm always disappointed if icing on a cake is whipped cream instead of butter creme frosting. I always think "what were you thinking?!" but I'm too polite to say so.
6. I had a year of tap when I was 10. Should have continued, 'cuz I was pretty good! Everybody said. For real. We moved and I had a lot of "Extras" around that time. Scouts, music, swimming, etc. So I never had bothered to sign up after we moved. My loss!
7. If it's a choice of "odds or evens" I always pick odds.
I tag anyone who feels like playing. And I still have another meme to do that I was tagged with back in early April, so no, I haven't forgotten.