Search This Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Prayer Request


Last week I was having a chat with a friend of mine, and she mentioned, with much pain, that she has always felt abandoned by the Blessed Mother. She's asked for help and and feels like Mary turns from her. I was distressed by this. I know that from earliest childhood my mother always told me that the Blessed Mother was my mother too. My mother said that not only was Mary also my mother "now" but she would always be there for me long after my mother died. I have always felt the Blessed Mother loved me. Please pray for my friend that she could feel that love and care too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WILL pray for your friend--only Satan could put a silly idea like that into someones head. Our blessed Mother would never abandon her child!

Mulier Fortis said...

It took me a while to see Mary as my mother, so my SD suggested that I consider her as a good friend first of all... and then everything fell into place!

EC Gefroh said...

I'm praying Karen!!

Kit said...

Been there in my own way. Prayers on the way.

Cathy said...

I have a friend like this.
I'll pray for both of them!

swissmiss said...

Very sad. Will pray.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...