Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Britain Frees Abu Terrorist

Theresa May is so pleased.....



Meanwhile, she is still holding my f'ing visa hostage.   The one regarding which the judge said 'URGENT' back in early October.  Because he knew my life would be AND IS ****ing hell without it.  So MUCH fun not to be able to even apply for a job, much less get one, or get a bank account so I can put funds in, or get car insurance, because I don't have a UK license in my name...just little annoying crap like that.  The panic attacks are fun too.

4 comments:

Therese said...

praying that you have it soon.

gemoftheocean said...

Much appreciated. Felt a little better today. Actually did some housework around here, made French Toast, and made myself go 'downtown' -- well, I had to top-up the internet card, so that was a given. I think this weekend, unless the weather is hellish, I might try and go to the Bloggonic in Blackfen -- just to get the heck out of the apartment and it might be fun. Bets are off if it's colder than a witch's tit or snowing.

Православный физик said...

prayers for things to be better...I see the disease of Polititcal correctness has infected GB too.

Michele in San Diego said...

Dear Karen,

I have Q, and you, in my prayers. You've been through a tough time, and I'm with you all the way. Please keep in touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...