Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Holding pattern


Ever had one of those weekends where you were going to get things done but didn't but it's okay anyway, because you can do them later, and what you did do was relaxing?

I'm having one of those weekends. Mass shortly with the Sainted Fr. S. His birthday is coming up soon on the 26th of the month, so keep him in your prayers, he will be 81. And say a prayer that the data from one of his hard drives, which just crashed, can be recovered.

4 comments:

Packrat said...

Happy Birthday to Fr. S. Also, I hope that the data on the hard drive is retrievable.

Adrienne said...

Wish Father a Happy Birthday and take up a collection to buy him Carbonite for a gift...

I wouldn't be without it...

gemoftheocean said...

:-D Funny you should mention, I did suggest carbonite....He has/had an "anathemas sit regards any yearly fee. [oy!]

I know he's worried about recovering data on said drive, because as I was leaving, he said something along the lines of "I don't normally ask for prayers for something mechanical, but...."

gemoftheocean said...

BTW, his B'day is Oct 26th. Not that it's a state secret or anything. [Well, it WAS, until his mother told me moons ago.]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...