Friday, July 30, 2010
5 more minutes and counting.
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Here's a partial list of what's coming down the pike for the UK, and eventually the bell will toll for me and thee.
From the Daily Telegraph:
"An investigation by The Sunday Telegraph has uncovered widespread cuts planned across the NHS, many of which have already been agreed by senior health service officials. They include:
* Restrictions on some of the most basic and common operations, including hip and knee replacements, cataract surgery and orthodontic procedures.
* Plans to cut hundreds of thousands of pounds from budgets for the terminally ill, with dying cancer patients to be told to manage their own symptoms if their condition worsens at evenings or weekends.
* The closure of nursing homes for the elderly.
* A reduction in acute hospital beds, including those for the mentally ill, with targets to discourage GPs from sending patients to hospitals and reduce the number of people using accident and emergency departments.
* Tighter rationing of NHS funding for IVF treatment, and for surgery for obesity.
* Thousands of job losses at NHS hospitals, including 500 staff to go at a trust where cancer patients recently suffered delays in diagnosis and treatment because of staff shortages.
* Cost-cutting programmes in paediatric and maternity services, care of the elderly and services that provide respite breaks to long-term carers."
Full article here.
Once again I'd like to thank the 63+ million a$$holes who voted this bastard in. Thank you, you've ****ed up America for generations to come. How's that dope with the chains working for you? I hope it's YOUR family that gets hurt by stuff like this.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Well, here's confirmation that HIV status and abortion history is "optional."
from the article:
Obama's Electronic Health Records Czar: HIV Status and Abortions Need Not be Included
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
By Matt Cover, Staff Writer
"(CNSNews.com) – Dr. David Blumenthal, the Obama administration's National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, said on Tuesday that patients can choose to omit procedures such as abortions and positive HIV tests from the electronic health records (EHR) that every American is supposed to have by 2014 under the terms of the economic stimulus law that President Barack Obama signed last year.
Blumenthal's office, a subdivision of the Department of Health and Human Services, was created by the stimulus law specifically to generate the standards and regulations that will govern the federally mandated use of EHRs.
Section 3001 of the stimulus law charges the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology with overseeing the "development of a nationwide health information technology infrastructure that allows for the electronic use and exchange of information" that, among other things, "reduces health care costs resulting from inefficiency, medical errors, inappropriate care, duplicative care, and incomplete information" and "provides appropriate information to help guide medical decisions at the time and place of care."
These people are so transparent you'd have to be a freakin' idiot to think this is ANYTHING to do with "health care" and NOT all about CONTROL. Once they control your "health care" they own you. They'll get to dole out what care you get IF they think you are deserving. Hell, if you want to be perverse people who've had abortions or are HIV positive should absolutely make sure this is recorded along with the rest of their records...it will be another "affirmative action preference" when the time comes to dole out scarce surgeries, drugs, and other things they'll ration. "Why you've had 5 abortions? Go to the head of the line, you're our little girl."
This is why we need a LONG FORM birth certificate check before any candidate is allowed to stand for president. We still haven't seen Zero's birth certificate. And remember, NO Hawaiian hospital claims he was born there. A bit unusual, no? when practically every where Millard Fillmore gave someone a hickey has a historical marker. Can we please throw this Kenyan out of office and thereby nullify every piece of legislation the bastard has signed? Is it any wonder this clown wants a kill switch on the internet?
Monday, July 19, 2010
The rules, (from Mac) which need to be posted: "Name your three most favorite prayers, and explain why they're your favorites. Then tag five bloggers - give them a link, and then go and tell them they have been tagged. Finally, tell the person who tagged you that you've completed the meme... The Liturgy and the Sacraments are off limits here. I'm more interested in people's favorite devotional prayers."
1.) Hail Mary: THE "go to" prayer. Especially good for the REALLY big stuff of the "my aunt got hit by a car and is in dire need of help" to "the quarterback never saw the hit coming and his knee might finally be trashed forever please don't let him be crippled for life" -- she is also especially good at things like "I need to find a restroom quickly or be as embarrassed as all get out." Even if you are the king, you listen to your mother. If anyone will get the attention of Jesus, it is His mother.
2.) Prayer to St. Michael: I have particularly liked it lately. I say it a few times a day now...just because of Obama and the evil stuff he and his crew are constantly pulling. There is NO prayer that ends with quite the bang this one does of righteous indignation about people getting what's coming to them if they don't have a "come to Jesus" meeting. "...by the power of God cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits [i.e. Obama and company] who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
3) Hail Holy Queen: Right after the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be, this is the one my mother taught me. We said these four prayers in order when I was tiny and I used to kneel ON the bed when I was two. Mother didn't want me in my jammies, getting any dirt from the floor onto the bed so she had me kneel there. In THOSE days there wasn't wall to wall carpeting everywhere. I liked the fact that she DIDN'T try to explain it to me, but as time went on it revealed its richness to me and the words weren't "dumbed down." From earliest childhood the word "Christ" for some reason has always been associated in my mind with a piece of hot buttered toast. Perhaps I thought that this fellow "Christ" was obviously someone important, kind, and all powerful...which gave me the same warm all over feeling, not unlike having a piece of hot buttered toast when all is right with the world. Whatever. I've always found it wonderful because of the warm childhood memories of saying this with my mother AND it's a great prayer when contemplating an on-going issue that takes lots of prayer.
Now for the tags:
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Here is an excerpt from LifeSiteNews on the issue:
"WASHINGTON, D.C., July 13, 2010 (LifeSiteNews.com) - In the first known instance of direct federal funding of abortion under the new health care legislation, the Obama Administration will give Pennsylvania $160 million to set up a new "high-risk" insurance program - and has quietly approved a plan submitted by an appointee of Governor Edward Rendell (D) under which the new program will cover any abortion that is legal in Pennsylvania.
The high-risk pool program, which will be funded entirely by the federal government, is one of the new programs created by the sweeping health care legislation President Obama signed into law on March 23. The law authorizes $5 billion in federal funds for the program, which will cover as many as 400,000 people when it is implemented nationwide.
Although an earlier version of the health care legislation prevented federal funds from subsidizing abortion, that protection was not included in the bill signed into law. Although the president's Executive Order regarding funding for abortion was touted as the solution, the White House later admitted the Order simply "reiterated" what was already in the bill. Nonetheless, the mainstream media continues to portray the Executive Order as having effectively blocked federal funds for abortion.
"This is just the first proof of the phoniness of President Obama's assurances that federal funds would not subsidize abortion - but it will not be the last," said Douglas Johnson, legislative director for the National Right to Life Committee (NRLC).
Friday, July 16, 2010
Yes, that's right. Someone lit Michelle Obama's tampon on fire. Buried in the myriad of micro-management by the Zero regime, is the REQUIREMENT that it be included in your MANDATED electronic health care records...coming down the pike soon.
"(CNSNews.com) – New federal regulations issued this week stipulate that the electronic health records--that all Americans are supposed to have by 2014 under the terms of the stimulus law that President Barack Obama signed last year--must record not only the traditional measures of height and weight, but also the Body Mass Index: a measure of obesity.
The obesity-rating regulation states that every American's electronic health record must: “Calculate body mass index. Automatically calculate and display body mass index (BMI) based on a patient’s height and weight.”
The law also requires that these electronic health records be available--with appropriate security measures--on a national exchange."
Gee, I'm sure everyone will be able to find out how many abortions someone has had and their HIV status as well. Surrrrrre.
The Zero regime: don't you love it. They assume doctors are too stupid be able to look at someone and tell if they're fat or not. Once again, thank you to all 63million+ a$$holes who voted for this guy. YOU are getting what you deserve. The rest of us shouldn't have to suffer.
Friday, July 9, 2010
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Hey, the earth moved again. This time I was talking with a friend via skype! Too bad I didn't have webcam, so he could have had the thrill too! Felt as far north as San Bernardino. Not an aftershock from the Easter Quake, so the TV people tell me. Happened just a little before 5p.m. PDT.